Discover our recruitment journey
Junior consultant journey
We suggest that our youngest candidates, interns and new graduates, take part in one of our group recruitment sessions. Organized regularly, they enable us to get to know you and challenge you in group and individual situations. The program includes:
- A work behavior test, TwoB-R, designed by our PerformanSe subsidiary, an expert in soft skills.
- A press review.
- A group case study followed by an oral examination.
- An individual interview with a partner.
- Meetings with all kinds of Julhiet Sterwen employees: HR managers, of course, and consultants, managers and partners.
Following this program, an HR contact will provide feedback within a few days.
To find out more, hear about the experience of Marie, who participated in one of our group recruitment sessions.
Experienced consultant journey
After pre-screening phone call, you can integrate our three-step recruitment process:
- An HR interview with feedback on a work behavior test, TwoB-R, designed by our PerformanSe subsidiary
- An operational interview to assess your business, methodology and consulting skills.
- An interview with a partner for confirmation and planning.