- Cet évènement est passé
Petit Déjeuner Theia By JS & ΛXIOMSL, Anacredit, une nouvelle façon d’envisager le reporting réglementaire
février 23, 2017 @ 10:00 - 11:30
With the evolution of regulations, the accounting and prudential data of the banks have to be centralized and organized:
- On a very granular level of information , as foreseen in the AnaCredit reform (central credit);
- Through internal and inter-company controls , on the initiative of the ECB in the European Reporting Framework (ERF )
- With contemplated convergence towards a single data model, BIRD ( Bank’s Intergrated Reporting Dictionnary )
Institutions are considering the best way to achieve this
- Taking into account new data management products and technologies ;
- While accounting projects are in progress: IFRS9, simplified FINREP …;
- In a context of improved data quality (BCBS239 requirements and consistency).
This event was an opportunity to discuss these topics, with experts from Theia by JS and Axiom SL, solutions publisher.