Every finance department faces two major challenges: meeting regulatory requirements and pursuing an ongoing quest for operational efficiency. No less important is the role it plays in driving corporate transformation: at the heart of every decision taken by a company, finance serves as an internal/external provider of up-to-date, accurate figures that enable the best possible decisions to be taken at any given time.
To meet these challenges, finance teams need to continually evolve in three main areas:
- Digitizing and improving the efficiency, quality, reliability and simplicity of traditional services (accounting, consolidation, IFRS, regulatory reporting, asset and liability management, performance monitoring, etc.)
- Proposing new service offerings to external clients: data production and management, analytics, new methods for monitoring financial performance, etc.
- Helping employees grow: prepare them for new the roles required of finance experts in terms of skills, practices, contexts and work tools
We help our clients in all these areas, co-designing tailored solutions that build on the following strengths:
- In-depth knowledge of financial departments, which we have been serving for more than 20 years
- Active monitoring of regulatory developments (IFRS, AnaCredit, liquidity, solvency, etc.) and trends impacting the finance function
- Expertise in change management and skills assessment/development
- Longstanding organizational skills and operational excellence
- Expertise in digital finance and technologies (robotic process automation, artificial intelligence and data technologies)
YOU ARE INTERESTED BY THIS EXPERTISE