- This event has passed.
Theia By JS & ΛXIOMSL breakfast on “AnaCredit, a new approach to regulatory reporting”
November 28, 2018 @ 11:29 am
Banks’ accounting and supervisory data must be centralized and organized:
- With highly granular information, as required by the AnaCredit reform (for a standardized analytical credit dataset across Eurozone states)
- Through intra/inter auditing and reporting, driven by ESCB’s European Reporting Framework
- With convergence towards a unique dataset, the Banks’ Integrated Reporting Dictionary (BIRD)
Organizations are considering the best way to reach this objective:
- Integrating new data management technologies and products
- While accounting projects are underway: IFRS9, simplified FINREP, etc.
- In a context of improved data quality (BCBS239 and consistency requirements)