The Transformation League
What is The Transformation League?
Co-founded by Julhiet Sterwen, The Transformation League is a global alliance of transformation consulting companies. Its aim is to offer every client an approach to transformation that is both global and local through a network of companies sharing the same vision, values and methodologies.
Members of The Transformation League approach transformations from both a business and a people angle, based on our shared convictions. For example:
– To make a success of any transformation, organizations must focus on people, both clients and employees.
– There is no silver bullet: a transformation can only be effective if it is tailored to the specific context of each company.
– It is always useful to challenge ideas, seek out new perspectives and innovate, keeping a positive, honest mindset.
– It is vital to remain open and be able to find inspiration anywhere.
Creating value together
This network enables us to take our convictions further and exchange best practices, create new methodologies, test new ideas… and share the benefits with our clients. As a result, we offer innovations that can help organizations become more agile and competitive.
The Transformation League provides:
– Breakthrough approaches and methodologies, driven by our shared R&D and monitoring
– Strong individual identities, bound by shared values
– A consistent global offering, adapted to local needs